The Program BBA with Marketing Management is proficiency building. It features teaching the specialisation subject with greater focus. The online BBA marketing course structure is designed leading the learners to develop marketing skills based on theoretical and practical aspects, enhance business communication skills, and acquire fundamental management skills. It entitles the aspirant to work in the Marketing Manager role distinctively and in any other allied management capacities.
- UGC-Accredited Degree Program
- Learning Management System (LMS) Powered
- Credit System Based Learning
- E-Learning Material
- Same Equivalence of Regular Programs
- 24/7 support
- Flexible Fee-Plan
What after the BBA Marketing Management Course?
BBA with Marketing Management qualification allows one to work as a Marketing Manager with an organisation or endeavouring a business or pursuing further education. Job profiles open for candidates are such as Marketing Executive, New Product Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communication Manager, Advertising Manager, or Sales Manager.
BBA Marrketing is a 3-year degree program. Each year is divided into two semesters. Continuing to pass all six semesters you complete the program.
Candidates having any of the following documents are eligible for the online BBA marketing Program:
- Candidates who have passed Class XII in any stream OR
- Candidates who have passed Class X and have successfully completed three years Diploma course from a government recognized body.
Successful completion of the program shall award the degree titled - Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management. The University of Mysore is UGC and NAAC accredited to offer the online BBA Degree program. The degree holds the same merit as a regular one. It’s universally accepted and validated for further education and job prospects.
- English- I
- Communicative English I
- Environmental Studies
- Indian Business Environment
- Principles of Economics
- Financial Accounting -I
- English- II
- Communicative English II
- Constitution of India
- Managerial Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Financial Accounting -II
- English- III
- Communicative English III
- Computer Applications
- Cost Accounting
- Principle and Practice of Management
- Financial Accounting -III
- English- IV
- Communicative English IV
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Income Tax
- Business Statistics-I
- Commercial Law
- Advertising and Sales Management
- Working Capital Management
- Business Statistics-II
- International Business
- Company Law*
- Law and Practice of Banking
- Marketing Strategies
- Foundations of Individual Behaviour
HEAR FROM OUR LEARNERS
Is BBA degree recognized globally?
When can I give my BBA exams?
What is the course duration of BBA?
Can I write the UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing an online BBA program?
How to reach University of Mysore Online for admission?
How to get an application form online?
- You create an account on our website using your Google or Facebook IDs. Post that, you are led to fill up an online application form by providing your contact details (name, email id, and phone number).
- We will send you an email link and an SMS code on your phone to verify your details. (A candidate logged in with google id does not require email verification.)
- Once verified, you may start the application process by - selecting the program; and filling in personal, academic, and professional details. (You can upload such particulars in the form of a document file directly on the system.)
- Confirming your email address and phone number on clicking the sent link at your email address and SMS code, you start the application process by furnishing your personal, academic, and professional details.
Now choose a plan and make a payment in the favor of the University. With the successful completion of the fee, click the “submit button”, it submits your application form for approval.
- If approved, you get a welcome email with a pdf of the fill-in-the application form attached.
Is there any registration charge for applying to any online program?
How can I apply if I don’t have my final year marksheets/degree?
How do I know when my registration is complete?
Who to contact for further admission related queries?
How do I access my online course?
What kind of study material is given?
Is it mandatory to submit assignments?
Who should I contact if I have further questions related to post enrollment?
How to collect a degree, if I am unable to attend the convocation?
What is an online program?
How does the University of Mysore online program work?
Can I write the UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing an online program?
Is University of Mysore UGC approved?
Is the University of Mysore approved by AICTE?
Who is eligible to do online programs?
Can I work while pursuing an online course?
Who will benefit from online programs?
What technology requirements do I need for online programs?
Is an online degree any different from the one that is earned on-campus at University of Mysore?
Do I need to purchase textbooks or software?
How long will it take to complete an online program?
Is Online Mode of Education Valid for Government Jobs?
Are scholarships available?