The AI & Data Science Diploma is designed to make the learners industry-ready Data Science and AI professionals. It aims to teach the transformative power of Artificial Intelligence and techniques of using it. It equips the learners with statistical, mathematical reasoning, visualization, knowledge discovery, and allied disciplinary skills.
- UGC-Accredited Degree Program
- Learning Management System (LMS) Powered
- Credit System Based Learning
- E-Learning Material
- Same Equivalence of Regular Programs
- 24/7 support
- Flexible Fee-Plan
- Blended Learning with Recorded Leactures & eBooks.
- Pre-University OR
- 10th/10+2 examinations in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Normal duration of the course is 1 Year and the maximum duration is 2 Years from the date of registration.
HEAR FROM OUR LEARNERS
How to reach University of Mysore Online for admission?
How to get an application form online?
- You create an account on our website using your Google or Facebook IDs. Post that, you are led to fill up an online application form by providing your contact details (name, email id, and phone number).
- We will send you an email link and an SMS code on your phone to verify your details. (A candidate logged in with google id does not require email verification.)
- Once verified, you may start the application process by - selecting the program; and filling in personal, academic, and professional details. (You can upload such particulars in the form of a document file directly on the system.)
- Confirming your email address and phone number on clicking the sent link at your email address and SMS code, you start the application process by furnishing your personal, academic, and professional details.
Now choose a plan and make a payment in the favor of the University. With the successful completion of the fee, click the “submit button”, it submits your application form for approval.
- If approved, you get a welcome email with a pdf of the fill-in-the application form attached.
Is there any registration charge for applying to any online program?
How can I apply if I don’t have my final year marksheets/degree?
How do I know when my registration is complete?
Who to contact for further admission related queries?
How do I access my online course?
What kind of study material is given?
Is it mandatory to submit assignments?
Who should I contact if I have further questions related to post enrollment?
How to collect a degree, if I am unable to attend the convocation?
What is an online program?
How does the University of Mysore online program work?
Can I write the UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing an online program?
Is University of Mysore UGC approved?
Is the University of Mysore approved by AICTE?
Who is eligible to do online programs?
Can I work while pursuing an online course?
Who will benefit from online programs?
What technology requirements do I need for online programs?
Is an online degree any different from the one that is earned on-campus at University of Mysore?
Do I need to purchase textbooks or software?
How long will it take to complete an online program?
Is Online Mode of Education Valid for Government Jobs?
Are scholarships available?