Diploma Management course is designed for the aspirants who seek to build or advance a career in administration, business operations, and management profiles of Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, etc. The course manifests core management subjects to develop key managerial skills in problem-solving, project management, communication, and teamwork leadership through management concepts and principles.
- UGC-Accredited Degree Program
- Learning Management System (LMS) Powered
- Credit System Based Learning
- E-Learning Material
- Same Equivalence of Regular Programs
- 24/7 support
- Flexible Fee-Plan
- Blended Learning with Recorded Leactures & eBooks.
- Pre-University OR
- 10th/10+2 examinations in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Normal duration of the course is 1 Year and the maximum duration is 2 Years from the date of registration.
HEAR FROM OUR LEARNERS
How to reach University of Mysore Online for admission?
How to get an application form online?
- You create an account on our website using your Google or Facebook IDs. Post that, you are led to fill up an online application form by providing your contact details (name, email id, and phone number).
- We will send you an email link and an SMS code on your phone to verify your details. (A candidate logged in with google id does not require email verification.)
- Once verified, you may start the application process by - selecting the program; and filling in personal, academic, and professional details. (You can upload such particulars in the form of a document file directly on the system.)
- Confirming your email address and phone number on clicking the sent link at your email address and SMS code, you start the application process by furnishing your personal, academic, and professional details.
Now choose a plan and make a payment in the favor of the University. With the successful completion of the fee, click the “submit button”, it submits your application form for approval.
- If approved, you get a welcome email with a pdf of the fill-in-the application form attached.