An application at University Of Mysore is a simple online process.
- Applicants are required to create an account on our online application portal, or use his / her Facebook or Google ID to authenticate themselves with their system. Post that , they are required to fill up an online signup form giving their name, email id, phone number.
- Once the signup form has been completed, the system verifies the identity of the applicant by sending an email link and an sms code to the applicant on his / her email and mobile phone. The candidate needs to verify the email account by clicking the link and logging in, and also verifies the mobile number by entering the code sent to the phone, online. For applicants authenticating via Google, email verification may not be required.
- Once verified, the applicant can start the application process by selecting the program chosen, filling in personal, academic and professional details, as well as uploading directly onto the system the required documents. Once this is done, the student can choose what payment plan he / she wishes to go for, and make the payment, either online via debit / credit card, net banking , or via a DD in favor of the University.
- After having done so, an applicant is required to Submit the form, by clicking the submit button on the portal. A submitted application is sent to the University registration department for further processing and approvals.
- If approved, students get a welcome email, with a PDF of the filled in application form attached. As a final step, the applicant is required to download the PDF, print it, sign all its pages, and send with signed copies of the Documents submitted earlier, to the Registration Department address given.
You may start by clicking the button below. Best of Luck!Apply Now