The benefits of an online MBA in Data Science & Business Analytics
- Specialized Skills: This program provides specialized skills in data science and analytics, including data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling, and business intelligence.
- Career Advancement: An MBA in Data Science & Business Analytics can provide the knowledge and skills required to advance to higher positions in business management, such as Business Analyst, Data Scientist, or Chief Information Officer.
- Industry-Relevant Curriculum: Online programs in Data Science & Business Analytics often have industry-relevant curriculum and provide hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and technologies.
- Networking Opportunities: Online programs offer networking opportunities with other students and professionals in the field, providing valuable connections for career growth.
- Higher Earning Potential: Graduates with an MBA in Data Science & Business Analytics can typically earn higher salaries and benefits compared to those without an advanced degree in the field.
Overall, an online MBA in Data Science & Business Analytics is a great option for individuals who want to combine their interests in data science and business management, and advance their career in this field.
Areas of Specialization
Student will specialize in
2 Years. Max 4 Years
- Indian Eligibility:10th Pass + 12th pass from any recognized Board+ Graduation Degree from any field (10/12th NIOS is acceptable)
- *Graduation from a recognized University that is UGC approved
- Foreign Eligibility: 15 years of Formal Education
Successful completion of the program shall award the degree titled - Master of Business Administration in Data Science & Business Analytics Management. The University of Mysore is UGC and NAAC accredited to offer the online MBA Data Science & Business Analytics Degree program. The degree holds the same merit as a regular one. It’s universally accepted and validated for further education and job prospects.
- Management Concepts & Theories
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Environment
- Managerial Communication
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Statistics for Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Legal aspects of Business
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Elective – I
- Elective – II
- Elective – III
- Project Work Diary
- Summer Internship Report
- Strategic Management
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
- Elective – VI
- Elective – VII
- Project Report
- Project Viva-voce
HEAR FROM OUR LEARNERS
How to reach University of Mysore Online for admission?
How to get an application form online?
- You create an account on our website using your Google or Facebook IDs. Post that, you are led to fill up an online application form by providing your contact details (name, email id, and phone number).
- We will send you an email link and an SMS code on your phone to verify your details. (A candidate logged in with google id does not require email verification.)
- Once verified, you may start the application process by - selecting the program; and filling in personal, academic, and professional details. (You can upload such particulars in the form of a document file directly on the system.)
- Confirming your email address and phone number on clicking the sent link at your email address and SMS code, you start the application process by furnishing your personal, academic, and professional details.
Now choose a plan and make a payment in the favor of the University. With the successful completion of the fee, click the “submit button”, it submits your application form for approval.
- If approved, you get a welcome email with a pdf of the fill-in-the application form attached.