The benefits of an online MBA in Marketing Management
- Flexibility: Online programs allow students to study at their own pace and from anywhere with an internet connection, providing the flexibility to balance work, family, and education.
- Career Advancement: An MBA in Marketing Management can provide the knowledge and skills required to advance to higher positions in marketing management, such as Marketing Director or VP of Marketing.
- Specialized Skills: This program provides specialized skills in marketing management, including product and brand management, market research and analysis, marketing strategy development and implementation, and digital marketing.
- Networking Opportunities: Online programs offer networking opportunities with other students and professionals in the field, providing valuable connections for career growth.
- Higher Earning Potential: Graduates with an MBA in Marketing Management can typically earn higher salaries and benefits compared to those without an advanced degree in the field.
Overall, an online MBA in Marketing Management is a great option for individuals who want to advance their career in marketing or gain the skills required to start a career in this field.
Areas of Specialization
Student will specialize in:
2 Years. Max 4 Years
- Indian Eligibility: 10th Pass + 12th pass from any recognized Board+ Graduation Degree from any field (10/12th NIOS is acceptable)
- *Graduation from a recognized University that is UGC approved
- Foreign Eligibility: 15 years of Formal Education
Successful completion of the program shall award the degree titled - Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management. The University of Mysore is UGC and NAAC accredited to offer the online MBA Marketing Degree program. The degree holds the same merit as a regular one. It’s universally accepted and validated for further education and job prospects.
- Management Concepts & Theories
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Environment
- Managerial Communication
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Statistics for Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Legal aspects of Business
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Elective - I - Advertising Management
- Elective - II - Consumer Behaviour
- Project Management
- Project Work Diary
- Summer Internship Report
- Elective - III - Sales Promotion Management
- Elective - IV - Brand Management
- Elective - V - Internet Marketing
- Project Report
- Project Viva-voce
- Elective - VI - Service Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Elective - VII - Business Marketing
HEAR FROM OUR LEARNERS
Is MBA degree recognized globally?
When can I give my MBA exams?
What is the course duration of MBA Marketing Management?
Can I write the UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing an online MBA Marketing Management program?
How to reach University of Mysore Online for admission?
How to get an application form online?
- You create an account on our website using your Google or Facebook IDs. Post that, you are led to fill up an online application form by providing your contact details (name, email id, and phone number).
- We will send you an email link and an SMS code on your phone to verify your details. (A candidate logged in with google id does not require email verification.)
- Once verified, you may start the application process by - selecting the program; and filling in personal, academic, and professional details. (You can upload such particulars in the form of a document file directly on the system.)
- Confirming your email address and phone number on clicking the sent link at your email address and SMS code, you start the application process by furnishing your personal, academic, and professional details.
Now choose a plan and make a payment in the favor of the University. With the successful completion of the fee, click the “submit button”, it submits your application form for approval.
- If approved, you get a welcome email with a pdf of the fill-in-the application form attached.
Is there any registration charge for applying to any online program?
How can I apply if I don’t have my final year marksheets/degree?
How do I know when my registration is complete?
Who to contact for further admission related queries?
How do I access my online course?
What kind of study material is given?
Is it mandatory to submit assignments?
Who should I contact if I have further questions related to post enrollment?
How to collect a degree, if I am unable to attend the convocation?
What is an online program?
How does the University of Mysore online program work?
Can I write the UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing an online program?
Is University of Mysore UGC approved?
Is the University of Mysore approved by AICTE?
Who is eligible to do online programs?
Can I work while pursuing an online course?
Who will benefit from online programs?
What technology requirements do I need for online programs?
Is an online degree any different from the one that is earned on-campus at University of Mysore?
Do I need to purchase textbooks or software?
How long will it take to complete an online program?
Is Online Mode of Education Valid for Government Jobs?
Are scholarships available?